Wednesday, July 6, 2005

singing mood

I was listening to david benoit's ultimate collection CD which got me in a singing mood na rin. here is one of my favorites from that album:

You Never Loved Me The Same Way Twice
(David Benoit - Arnold McCullen - Monica Riordan)

just when i think i have you all figured out
you do something to surprise me
and when i'm sure i know what love's all about
some new feeling mystifies me
i used to be afraid
someday my dreams would fade
into lives all familiar routines
you changed that for me

you never loved me the same way twice
or run out of ways to show me you need me
you never loved me the same way twice
you just don't go through the motions
the way that i want you to
i can see straight to the heart of you

sometimes i wish i could predict all your moves
like a forecast of the weather
but sunny days are a season of the blues
don't change the fact that we're together
you care for all my hurts
not using yesterday's words
but being there when i needed you
standing beside me

haaayyyy.. nakakamiss tuloy. *sigh*

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory