Sunday, July 17, 2005

bits and pieces

nothing much on my end. i went to Veluz this morning to drop off the cloths for my lining. she wasn't there so i wasn't able to show her the piƱa swatch that LCM gave me. incidentally, when i was getting off the vehicle, i realized that i left the swatch at home. just goes to show that it wasn't meant to be shown today. :P i'll be back to see her next week for my second fitting. exciting! :D

+++++

i'm a bit pissed off at the clerk of our parish office. i requested for my confirmation certificate (with the annotation FOR MARRIAGE PURPOSES) last tuesday and she told me to come back after three days to pick it up. today is definitely more than three days so i asked our helper to claim it in my behalf as i wasn't feeling too good because of a migraine. i even wrote a letter of authorization and sent my ID so they'd ask no more questions.

when our helper came back empty handed, i asked her what the problem was. it was actually simple. the clerk said she didn't make it yet. geez! what was the point of her making me come back after three days? in my disappointment, i called the parish office and asked her to explain. she just said, "Pasensya na po kasi di ko pa nagagawa. I have naman your number so i'll just call you when it's ready na." sorry my ass!

Ganun?! what if i needed it ASAP? hay.. i will call her everyday though, just to irritate her and finally get the damn thing done.

+++++

the map inserts for the invitations are all done now. i was able to print four maps on one sheet of parchment paper. then, to save on laser printing costs, i had it photocopied (powder) still on parchment paper. i am so happy because the photocopy version looked so much better than the original. :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory