Wednesday, July 20, 2005

my frustrations

i am still pissed. i called up our parish office today to follow up on my confirmation certificate. i don't know if it was something that i would be expecting but guess what? the clerk still says it isn't done yet. she keeps on telling me that she can't seem to find my name. arrggghh!!!

although i am not sure when i was exactly confirmed, i told her that i may have been confirmed in the years 1985 or 1986. since it's only done once a year, every summer, is it really that difficult to find my name???!!! i even volunteered to help her find my name and she instantly said, "Ay, hinde pwede." sheesh! just goes to show she didn't really look for it yet and if i found it myself, she'd be totally put to shame.

joseph told me baka kelangan ng langis. told him, "baka naman tamaan sya ng kidlat nyan." i can't believe how inefficient this person is. i have got to complain this to somebody.

+++++

i am also trying to obtain my elusive barangay clearance. yesterday, i went home early to go to the homeowners' association president to get his endorsement as a prerequisite for my barangay clearance. all along we thought he was our family friend Atty. G. to my dismay, when i went to his house, he informed me that he is not the current president anymore and i'd have to go see a Mr. R. for the endorsement. he advised me to go later in the evening as Mr. R. still goes to work and comes home in the evening na.

so at eight in the evening, my mom and i went to Mr. R's house, only to find out that he wasn't home yet. i just left my contact details hoping he'd make me the endorsement and i'd be able to pick it up this morning. when i called him this morning, he informed me that he'd still have to call the association's treasurer to check on our association dues and advised me to call him back tonight.

what the?! what has association dues got to do with my certificate of residency? and even if we had some outstanding balance, i'm definitely not the homeowner, so why hold it against me? does this mean i can't get married because of this? haaaayyy...

i am so frustrated at this point. all this trouble just to get married. and i thought it was going to be so easy. :( i'm crossing my fingers that the embassy won't be giving me a hard time later, when i get Joseph's Certificate of No Impediment (CNI). malas ko na lang talaga if di nila ako mabigyan.

8 hours later...
against all odds, including the winds and rain, i finally was able to obtain Joseph's CNI. some of my e-groupmates at PBOZ told me it would be issued within 5 minutes. guess what? they made me wait for 30 minutes. the officer even asked me where the application form was signed and witnessed when it was already there in front of her. somebody must have put a jinx on me. :(

+++++

i also dropped by QP Designs after my trip to the embassy. i requested for a new layout for the entourage card insert and paid them the 50% downpayment. i brought home the layout for Joseph's final approval. hopefully, no more boo-boo's na. i'm bringing back to them the approved layout this saturday.

+++++

WE image swiped from w@wgot my copy of the latest Wedding Essentials magazine. i have been checking it out at the mall almost everyday since w@w announced that it was already sold at magazine stands. finally, it's here! :)

this is sooo much better than Metro Weddings. there is just more substance. what's also cool is that they featured our photographers Mimi and Karl of Fotogra.ph. (congrats mimi & karl! ΓΌ)

this issue definitely helped me feel a lot better, not to mention the Go Nuts Donuts that i bought. i have been meaning to buy some for months! i was just too lazy to fall in line then. haba kasi ng pila eh. :P

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory