Saturday, July 9, 2005

a few more updates

well, i dropped by the post office last thursday to claim joseph's documents. the envelope contained several certified true copies of his passport and certificate of citizenship, an original copy of his certificate attesting his singleness (ala-CENOMAR), some ID pictures, two booklets of the spouse visa application forms (Form 47SP) and several signed original copies of the certificate of no impediment (CNI) application form.

i plan to go on the 20th of July to get the CNI from the embassy. along with that, we need to pay them AUD$90.00 (equivalent to PhP 3880.00, according to their website). we also have to pay them in peso, in cash and in the exact amount. they won't give change daw -- a tip i got from former w@wie, trina, who's also a PBOZ egroup member.

speaking of mail, i got another surprise from joseph yesterday -- a little AVP he did in DVD format. he is such a sweetie talaga. :) this time, it presented not only pictures of us together, but he also included a short video clip of him. hay, nakakamiss tuloy.

i must say his editing skills are improving! i can see that he's been practicing real hard for the major presentation in December. he's volunteered kasi to make our AVP for the wedding as a gift to me, his future wife. awwww... see, how sweet this guy is? can't wait to see him in august... which is next month na!!!!!!

+++++

yup, tomorrow is my time to go back to Veluz to have my first fitting! i am totally excited! i mean, who wouldn't, right? anyways, Veluz told me to bring my mom with me again for tomorrow's little event. i reminded my dear mom about it early in the week and she had no objections to it. unfortunately when i reminded her again yesterday morning, she broke the news that she might not be able to accompany me because she has to go to the pier to fetch the new maid. i was utterly disappointed, but i tried my best to not show it, as i also understood the fact that she also has other commitments for tomorrow, even when it is supposed to be her rest day.

when i got back from work last night, i did not mention about it anymore. i did not want to push the issue any further. i had resigned myself to the thought that i'd just let my younger sister tag along to help me out with the criticisms and picture-taking. much to my surprise though, mama told me that she would ask my younger brother to go na lang in her place as it is naman nothing of such great importance. nothing is yet final but i'm getting a good feeling about this. i will know and confirm tonight, when she gets back from watching the UAAP opening this afternoon. it would really mean a lot to me if she could go with me.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory