Saturday, July 23, 2005

less than 5 months to go!

wow.. time does fly! and yet here we are, caught at a standstill because of all these red tape.

hay... still no update on the barangay clearance. can't seem to catch the officers of the homeowners' association. it's either they're not at home or they've already gone off to sleep. how malas can we get? anyway, my mom reassured me that we will settle this matter by tomorrow. make or break.

i called up Ms. M of the parish office to follow-up (again for the nth time!) on my confirmation certificate. she told me that it was already done then excused herself for a while to probably search for the certificate. she comes back on the phone to tell me that she can't find it, and that she knew that she already did it yesterday. then she asks me again, "Kelan ka nga ulit nagpaconfirm?" dead give-away. obviously, it wasn't accomplished yet. then she told me to call back tomorrow before i drop by to pick it up. before i hanged up, i reminded her that the certificate was to be issued for marriage purposes only. then she exclaimed, "Ay, para pala ito sa kasal?" arrrggghhh!!! where is this woman's mind? who was the woman i have beeen talking to for the past week?

i will not let these affect me. i will not let these affect me. i will not let these affect me.

+++++

apart from the overly stressed week i had, i need to accomplish the following tasks today:
  • have ID pictures taken (in 1x1 and 2x2 sizes) for the marriage license and visa applications

  • go to QP glorietta to sign and approve new layouts for entourage card insert

  • shop for bridal underwear. need to wear this for tomorrow's second fitting with Veluz


  • speaking of Veluz, i suppose this is the only highlight of my week. cannot wait to see the lining of my gown. :D

    siguro naman bukas wala na yung malas.

    0 comments:

     

    Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory