Monday, January 14, 2008

Let's barbie!

When I think of summer, one of several things that come to mind is having a barbecue in your backyard, on the beach, or in a picnic. Yes, Aussies love their barbies. In fact, a gas grill is usually a must-have appliance in most homes here in Oz.

We don't have a gas grill of our own at the moment. But I'd certainly love to own of them that's top of the line. If only it weren't for the flies here, I would probably have a regular barbie every weekend. Cooking on a gas grill outside will definitely attract all those bothersome creatures, which is the reason why I am not so keen about barbecues. I wish there was a foolproof way of keeping the flies away while you're having a grand time cooking and eating outside.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory