Thursday, January 17, 2008

Business Plans

Gosh, I have got so many plans for our other website but they have yet to come true. I am planning to meet up with my good friend G who is currently helping me update our website regularly. She is a practicing therapist so she is in the know of current practice trends and the needs of our colleagues back home in the Philippines.

At this time, my plan is to integrate an ecommerce software into the website to distribute several items online. The shopping cart software by Ashop seems like a good supplier for that since they can help set us up in only a few easy steps. Plus you can customize its look so that it still carries the theme that the website is currently sporting.

Putting a shopping cart on your online store will definitely make it more convenient for both customer and store owner during transactions. What's more, you are sure that all of these transactions are done in a safe and secure environment.

Ah yes, these are all just plans right now. They're all up in the air. I do hope they will come into fruition one of these days.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory