Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Laptop Backlog

Geez, and I thought things were going to easier with a new laptop in the house. It turns out that we can't get it to connect to the internet. J says the wireless adapter was defective.

I find it really weird because when we got it hooked up to our wireless connection last Saturday, it was fine. The following day, an icon appeared on its desktop, informing us that it was not connected to the internet. Nothing ensued between the time that I shut it down to the time I turned it on the following morning, which makes us wonder what really caused it. J has even reformatted the laptop but still we get the same result.

I hope it works out soon. Otherwise, we would have to call their support team to help us on this.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory