Friday, January 18, 2008

Feast 176

Time for another feast once again. Better late than never. :)

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Coke zero? I've got apple juice on my list too. Lately, I've been missing iced cafe mocha with whipped cream on top. Yum!

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
A pen, a pad of paper to write things on, and my mobile phone.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
I try to be honest as much as possible. Hehehe... Maybe I am an 8. :P

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
This is a difficult one. It's not a city but it's a district here in the ACT -- Tuggeranong. I had a hard time pronouncing it the way they do it here when I just moved in. Maybe they should rename it to something simpler like Banks. :) Gosh, I really suck at this. :P

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
I can't handle too many things at one time, and yet I try to multitask. I cannot be your bestfriend when I am rushing for a deadline. I need to be alone to concentrate. Some 'me' time helps me calm down. Surfing on the internet does too. Crying to let all your frustrations out can be quite cathartic for me.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory