Saturday, November 10, 2007

Told you so

I don't know if you have noticed already but I posted at last an entry that is proof of my recent submission of this site to those blog advertising companies. It is nothing new really, especially if you have been a regular internet surfer. I am sure you have seen sites by people who blog for money.

Yes, I did finally include this blog because of its quite good page rank, considering that it has not really been very active in a while. As I have mentioned before, it would be a total waste if I just left this unattended, when it could be another avenue for me to increase my chances of grabbing those paid post opportunities.

Getting paid to blog is a great way to earn extra cash if you are a stay-at-home parent like me. Even if I am stuck at home, I still get the chance to earn my keep, so to speak.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory