Monday, November 12, 2007

Hooray for broadband!

Whoever thought of inventing broadband, in my book, is an absolute genius! I used to surf the internet on dial-up connection and at that time, it was pretty fine by me. But now that I have been using broadband, I don't think I could go back to dial-up anymore. The speed difference is just way too big!

When you are trying to decide which broadband isp to get, make sure to consider the maximum download allowances. If you are not into music or video downloads, then you can just get by with the cheapest plan there is. At BT broadband, there are several plans to choose from, depending on your needs. They even offer broadband calls, which is sure to save you heaps on your phone bills. If you need to contact their technical support team, they are available for you 24/7. They were voted Best ADSL Broadband for 2007 so you are sure of getting quality service from them.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory