Friday, November 16, 2007

Feast 169

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?
My first real job was a summer job my brother R and I had back in the early 90's. We worked in our mom's repacking business doing admin stuff and also doing quality control work. We also stickered some labels. We were paid piece rate. I think I managed to earn Php 3,000 net. :)

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
I usually read up on current events or surf the net. Sometimes just having time alone jumpstarts the thinking process.

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
... my mom recalls stupid things I did when I was younger. I'd hate it especially if she told other people about it when I'm around. :(

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?
Respect authority or your elders and to always have some pride in yourself. Never be a doormat to anyone.

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
1) Remember Aquanet? Yup, I had made mountains out of molehills of my bangs. :P
2) Hgh-cut rubber shoes. Brands like Reebok and L.A. Gear were very famous for it.
3) Slumbooks or autograph books. Everyone in my class seemed to have one. It got passed around so everyone got to sign it.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory