Saturday, November 24, 2007

Let's hear it!

I think one of the most important senses that we have is our sense of hearing. My grandfather is partially deaf because he used to work with heavy machineries when he was a young civil engineer. All those big trucks and jackhammers must have definitely damaged his hearing at some point. Plus, he's not that young anymore so old age could have damaged it even more.

Not all people know how hearing protection is so important and that loud noises do a lot of harm on your precious ears. Take for example my younger brother who was into playing a lot of rock music for his band when he was in his teens. He should have worn musician ear plugs then. Now, I reckon he is to a certain point a bit deaf because sometimes, he can't hear me when I talk to him. He should have been more careful.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory