Friday, November 30, 2007

Feast 170

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
I am not really a person who likes amusement park rides. I am actually acrophobic but somehow I have managed to overcome this fear while riding the ferris wheel at Enchanted Kingdom. It's big and you can't see what's below, so I was able to stomach it. As for those rollercoasters, no thanks! :P

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
Well, I just keep quiet. If I can't handle it though, I might just walk out of it.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
Maybe a 7. It depends on the mood. Sometimes, I can't handle too cerebral conversations, especially after having a very stressful day.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
Nope. I am not planning to but now that you mention it, I might ask our GP about it.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
Maybe around 20 hours at least. That is just a ballpark figure. I spend more hours on the PC for you-know-what. ;)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory