Saturday, April 9, 2005

updates

this post is long overdue owing to my recent hectic schedule. yup, the patients just keep on pouring in. what's new? time sure does fly when you're busy!

last wednesday, i met my stepdad's cousin who owned a little printing business (z&z). i asked my brother, Dave, to accompany me as it was going to be a long trip from ParaƱaque. she only had a few wedding invitation samples to show as they weren't available at the moment. it seemed that their work was okay so i asked for suggestions on what paper to use and inserts to include in the invitation. i also discussed with them the design Joseph and I wanted and the specifications. we ended the meeting by her promising to fax me her quotation on the things that i wanted. i am hoping to get that anytime soon.

since i was in the makati area, we decided to head off to glorietta to check out QP Designs. i have also liked their work ever since but had this impression that they would cost us so much. i eventually decided to look around to confirm my theory.

i was so happy to find out that they did have designs that didn't cost as much as i had expected. these designs, by the way, were what Joseph and I had really in mind. now, i'm hoping that z&z will give us a quote that is not feasible with our budget. i am really inclined to get QP now. am i bad or what?

********************

joseph and i spent our 8th monthsary online, discussing our invite layout, entourage, music playlist for the ceremony and reception. the layout for our invite has pretty much been finished. we cannot finalize our entourage for now as we have still to confirm with some people if they can make it to our wedding in december. the songs for the wedding ceremony (to be played by string minstrels) are all done. music for the video and reception are yet to be discussed and deliberated on.

********************

my good friend, Lalam, texted me last night to inform me that she is already in Australia. she arrived last tuesday. good for them. i think they have been separated for six months since they got married in october of last year. it's about time.

as usual, inggit na naman ako.

********************

i have been procrastinating lately. i am due to submit 2-3 progress reports to my patients in the coming week! *sigh* there goes my weekend.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory