Tuesday, April 26, 2005

run down me

i haven't been feeling well lately. that probably explains for the long intervals of my blog posts. it could be due to my new pills (makes me sound like an addict noh?) or i just need a loooong vacation.

re: meds, my OB had me start on pills so as to let my ovaries rest from producing those precious little eggs. i'm saving my eggs until after we get married, of course. i realize how precious these things are when i read from somewhere that females are born with all the egg cells that they will ever use in their lifetime. they just ripen on a monthly basis once they reach puberty. males, on the other hand, from puberty till their death, will continually be producing sperm. so that's why even grandpas still manage to get young girls preggy. yeesh! what a thought!

and as for that vacation, i think i need one badly. lately, i seem to be dragging myself to work. don't get me wrong. i love my work. it's the idea of commuting to cavite that bothers me. would you believe that i actually have to travel two freaking hours to work, one-way? so, roundtrip, that's a good four hours already of my time. the reason why it takes me this long is because i still commute to work four times a week. oh, and one more thing, i've been doing this for the past five years or so. this is what's running me down.

that's why i can't wait for august. by that time, joseph will already be here so i intend to lighten my work load. then my eventual resignation come september. 4-5 months to go... and counting!

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory