Sunday, April 3, 2005

designs by veluz

Image hosted by Photobucket.comi wrote veluz a couple of days ago, requesting for her to come up with designs for my mother and my future mother-in-law. i sent her pictures of the two women so that she had an idea of their body shape. joseph's mom prefers the classic and conservative type while my mom wants a terno. since my future MIL has not yet seen the designs sent to me by veluz, i went ahead and posted here the designs that my mom wanted (especially #2). i like her choices. very elegant!

as for color motif, we are still clueless. we are now choosing from the following combos (parang fastfood menu ah! hehe!) :

  • wine/matte gold/forest green
  • turquoise or aqua/silver/lemon yellow or seafoam green
  • "kiwi"/"banana" (this is a new addition. check them out @ dessy.)

i've also requested veluz to sketch my bridal gown so that i can better see its details, both front and back views. i got my gown from a bridal magazine. when i first saw it, i knew immediately that it was the gown for me. i wasn't into the ballgown types. i just wanted something simple and light. i'll post her sketch as soon as she sends it to me.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory