Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Sorry this meme seems a bit disjointed.

1. I'm SLEEPY, I'm TIRED, I JUST WANT TO GET A FULL 8-HOUR SLEEP.

2. Why do I have TO DO EVERYTHING and not HAVE A NANNY. I need a break!

3. How does this MICROWAVE OVEN work, anyway? (All these features are making my head spin.. Maybe I should give the manual a good read, before I start burning things again. LOL.)

4. Every morning, I put MILK & MILO in my MUG.

5. I consider myself lucky because I HAVE A GOOD FAMILY.

6. One day we’ll see WHO LAUGHS LAST.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SHOPPING AROUND FOR MY BIRTHDAY GIFT, tomorrow my plans include GROCERY-SHOPPING and Sunday, I want to CLEAN UP THE HOUSE REAL WELL COZ WE ARE EXPECTING VISITORS!

See what other people are filling in here.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory