Thursday, February 5, 2009

Telly-thon

Oh boy, ever since the tennis ended, all I've ever been up to was catch up on my favorite shows on telly. My fave shows are back on almost every night which is why I make it a point to finish early with my chores so I don't miss any of them.

Gray's Anatomy is up tonight, and am excited to know what's going on with the doctors now, especially after seeing the sneak previews. McDreamy sure has a lot on his shoulders including a possible baby with another woman, which I truly think he should contest by taking a paternity test.

Anyhoo, look at me, so involved as if they were real people I know! LOL. Alright enough blabber. I need to get back to my duties now, or else somebody's going to be late tonight for her telly-thon. :)

2 comments:

ART'S WIFE said...

sis, i looove grey's anatomy! want me to tell you what has been happening in this season? :P

Leah said...

hi thea! thanks but nooooo, spare me the details! hehe... asar ako sa sneak peak. i really thought McDreamy was in real deep trouble. :P

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory