Friday, February 20, 2009

Shopping Mood

It's no secret I love to shop, but not really on clothes and shoes. I love my gadgets and would rather invest in them more than on clothing. For my last birthday, I bought myself a DSLR camera which I am so fond of. Quite expensive for housewife like me, but it was a good investment just the same. It's forced me to take really better shots with it. However, I am limited with its size. Since the little girl is with us whenever we go out, I cannot afford to haul around another bag just for my cam.

I do have a regular point-and-shoot one but am planning to upgrade it to a newer model. As I bought it almost four years ago (still as a birthday gift for myself -- see the trend?), it is a bit bulky for my handbag, and the shots are not that really good quality-wise. I also intend to get one of those sd cards with huge memories so I can store take more pictures with it. I have my eyes on a few ones already but will have to shop around more to compare prices. This gets me pretty excited especially as my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. I know it's so shallow but this keeps me happy. So I am good with that. :)

1 comments:

ART'S WIFE said...

the sony cybershots are nice, i have the pink one. heehee :P

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory