Sunday, February 8, 2009

Getting the groove back

As I've mentioned previously, we will be going home later in the year to attend my brother's wedding. And apart from scouring the net for cheap flights to Manila, as early as now, I am also surfing the net for gown designs which I will consider for my outfit come December. It certainly brings back memories when I was still planning for our wedding way back in '05, but this time we will just be in the background.

What brings to mind also is that I should get back into my old exercise regimen. That old regimen of mine stopped late last year, and for some reason I've not been able to go back to it. Call it laziness but I am now paying for it. Everything I've lost is slooowwwly coming back, and I must do something about it really. In fact, I am so out of shape now that when I did a few reps of cardio exercises, my heart beat so fast, I thought it was going to leap out of my chest. Of course, there are shortcuts to dealing with this like maybe taking weight loss products, but it's not really about losing just the weight. It's feeling good after a nice workout, and not worrying if you'll die of cardiac failure. Alright enough talk, time to walk the talk.

1 comments:

ART'S WIFE said...

hi sis, i totally understand what you mean. i've been wanting to "shed" some as well, but just can't find the energy (or should i say will) to do it. :P

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory