Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday reflections

The weekend was terribly busy for all of us. As previously mentioned, we were out shopping for food and supplies for last Sunday's guests. Then it spilled out over to yesterday as it was my birthday.

I really don't feel any difference. I love it every time my birthday comes around but the novelty is slowly wearing off. I think I am starting to understand what J was telling me. I reckon birthdays are so much fun when you are younger because of the gifts and parties. But as you age, these things don't matter as much anymore. What's important is what you've got at the moment, and yes I feel blessed to know that I'm surrounded with wonderful people (family and friends included).

I better stop now, before I get teary-eyed in my ramblings. Alright time for me now to check on those auto insurance quotes. TTFN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, i just want to tell you that your link Scrappy freebie seemed to be corrupted!
Sorry because i love your freebies selection
thanks so much!
sandrine

Leah said...

Hello! Scrappy Freebies is still up and running. Temporarily it can be found at http://digiscrapfreebiefinds.blogspot.com. I am just in the process of transferring domain hosts, which explains why my site is offline at the moment. reall sorry for the inconvenience!!

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory