Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bad Blogger

Yes, guilty as charged. I know I should have updated this more often but things came up as usual and I had completely forgotten to keep this one current. Anyway....

My site SCRAPPY FREEBIES has been offline since Saturday. And for those who may not know what has happened to it, well, I recently applied for a transfer of domain host, which explains why the website has been down for days now. My old provider says it may take 5 to 7 days for the process to complete. So while all that's happening I have reverted back to my original Blogger URL (http://digiscrapfreebiefinds.blogspot.com) so that all my readers can still get the latest freebies on the net.

I know I should have informed all my readers way before hand about this. I really am so sorry for all the inconvenience! Here's hoping you guys can find your way back to SF soon. And do watch out for the real move to the new and improved SCRAPPY FREEBIES as I will be announcing that on my temporary site. See you there! :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory