Monday, October 27, 2008

More on Driving

Speaking of driving, J took me out for my first official driving lesson in two years. The last one I got from him was before I was even pregnant with our daughter, so you can imagine my anxiety before we took off. I was all tense and nervous, and my hands hurt while grabbing on to the steering wheel. But when we were driving towards Tharwa bridge, the "rural-ness" of the place seemed to calmed my nerves. I did not realise that we lived just near such rural areas, and the scenery was just awesome. There were no houses in site, just animals grazing on the vast land. I think we would have needed a mobile router had we used our phones in that area. I regret for not taking my camera along. It would have been awesome taking those beautiful landscape shots.

Oh, and I digress. After 40 minutes of driving around using a stick shift within our suburb and nearby rural area, J gave me a 6 out of 10. I hope next time I can score a bit higher. :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory