Thursday, October 16, 2008

Loving L'Oreal

I am a recent mineral makeup convert. I have never been much of a makeup person but with all the hype on mineral makeup going on, I decided to give it a go, just to see if it was something that I can learn to love.

My first attempt was when I purchased L'Oreal's True Match Mineral Foundation in Buff Beige. I am glad I gave it a chance because it really does wonders! I've never liked that heavy, cake-y feeling that some foundations gave. Though this one gave me great coverage, it felt so light on my skin I can barely notice it. Even J noticed how beautiful the finish was, and that for me was the true test of good makeup, as men don't usually notice these kinds of things. I've recently purchased their blush in Soft Rosewood, and it has not failed to impress me once again.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory