Thursday, October 9, 2008

Impossibly Irresistable

This is the latest item I have in my makeup bag -- Clinique's Impossibly Glossy Lip Gloss in Plum Passion. As I have mentioned earlier, I have been shopping around for products which suit me, and this one certainly takes the cake! I am not much of a lip gloss fan as they tend to be really sticky and thick. Also, to much shimmer is not my thing. But when I tried Clinique's IGLG, I fell in love with it.

Why? Because even if it is a lip gloss, it was very light on the lips but at the same time giving you that little bit of shine and color, without being too overdone. this one's a winner for me, and I am quite keen in trying out the other shades as well. That is my new obsession now. :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory