Monday, October 27, 2008

Gift Ideas

Can you believe October is almost over? Christmas is just around the corner, and I have yet to make plans for the holidays. One of the more important concerns are the gifts for our family and friends. I am particularly in charge of that, especially since J is not much of a shopper. It still remains to be a challenge when coming up with ideas of what to give the kids. While I would want to give them something educational or long lasting, and would want to refrain from giving toys (like an rc helicopter for the little boys), it breaks my heart to see their disappointed faces when they get something as boring as clothes. Their faces do light up when they receive a new toy, and sometimes that's just all you want to see. Ah yes, another dilemma for me to deal with.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory