Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TV Meme

1. What was your favourite TV show as a child/teen?
Of course, they were mainly cartoons. I loved Disney cartoons the most!

2. Do you watch any specialty TV networks?
Yes I do. When I was in Manila, I liked to watch the Lifestyle Network all the time. We don't have cable TV anymore but I still watch cooking and make-over shows regularly.

3. If you think about the percentages of TV you watch currently, what ranks at the highest? Why?
Mostly it's between Oprah, Ellen and the cooking shows. Cartoons are not yet a regular for Erin. She enjoys commercials more so I don't have to put up a fight (yet) for the remote control.

4. Is there a television personality that you cannot stand, and why?
There's this host on BHG who cooks. I just get irritated with her lisp. :P

5. What is your guilty TV pleasure?
Maybe Heroes, because I always stay up to watch it no matter what.

6. HDTV: Do you have it? why or why not?
Nope. Well, not yet. Our TVs are still doing fine.

7. Cable: Yes or no? “how much” cable do you subscribe to, and why?
Nope. Have hardly any time to watch it. Erin is such a handful, plus there are chores to do.

8. Which TV series would you love to last your lifetime?
Heroes, ER, Gray's Anatomy.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory