Monday, December 17, 2007

Big Turnaround

My brother R and I recently got in touch with our college friend P. It has been eons since we last saw each other. Thanks to those social networking sites, we were able to re-establish our friendship.

Much has changed in each other's lives. P revealed to me that he once got involved in drugs and it came to a point that everything went really bad, like being arrested by the authorities. Gosh, I never imagined he would end up in such situations. But fortunately he was able to realise his mistakes and made a big turnaround by going into drug rehabilitation. Now, he's become a very religious man and he is taking life seriously. I am glad that he has changed his ways and am also praying that he will continue to be this way for as long as it takes.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory