Thursday, December 13, 2007

Makeover wanted!

I just watched Oprah's Great American Haircut episode earlier today and my, oh, my... I was so envious of all those women who got those amazing makeovers from top American stylists.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror after watching the show, I realise I am also one of those women who is in dire need of a makeover. Although I get my regular trim at the salon every quarter, I've always settled for the same style since I was in high school. I have never had the guts to try something different because I wasn't sure if I was going to like the new look.

I have been contemplating on getting a change of 'do for quite some time now and I may just make it a reality one of these days. To cut or not to cut. That is the question!

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory