Friday, December 7, 2007

Feast 171

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?
The last video game we purchased was The Sims 2. The last board game we bought was Monopoly. They were all purchased last year.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.
I don't believe that men are superior to women. One complements the other. Each has its strengths and weaknesses.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?
Maybe Oprah Winfrey. I think she is very generous and has a very big heart.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
I've had not so good relationships before with the opposite sex. I got my heart broken several times. I had to learn to love myself first before expecting others to love me back.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
It could be in a house on the hills or in a beach house with a balcony and a view to die for, large windows that you can open to let the cool breeze in, and of course, there would be lots of furniture to lounge on -- a large comfy bed with high thread count bedsheets and huge, soft pillows. Living room furniture is also important beacause it is also nice to sit on a comfy couch from time to time when you're reading a book or just watching the telly. Oh, and please don't forget the food! :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory