Tuesday, October 11, 2005

just wondering...

hmmm... i haven't been feeling "well" these days. something is definitely off.

lately, i have been sooo lazy to do things. i especially notice this in the mornings when i have to get up early to get ready for work. it's like i'm on drugs and my eyes just won't open.

what's even more weird is that 6-7 hours are not enough for me anymore. i feel like i'm so sleep-deprived when in fact, before, this was my average length of sleep. by the time i get in the van on my way home, in a few minutes, i'm already off to neverland. again, i have a hard time waking up but i eventually manage to do so just in time to get off at my destination.

i've told some friends at the clinic and a patient of mine about this. they were all speculating that i might be "with child" already! that can't be true?! in the little time that Joseph and I have been together last August, i don't think we could have been that successful. besides, i was on the pill, for health reasons of course. i really am positive it ain't possible!

but, oh, how i wish it were true! nagwishful thinking ba? :) but then again, in the future, i don't want to get my hopes too high and just be disappointed if it really wasn't what we were hoping for.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory