Monday, October 17, 2005

bits and pieces

a few more wedding prep updates...

Trial Hair and Make-up with Tessie Bautista of Tropicana
due to budget constraints, we had to avail of a make-up artist who was more affordable. we had to ultimately decline from Anne Castaño's package of three and just get her services for my hair make-up na lang. my mother, mother-in-law and bridesmaids will now be made up by Ms. Tess Bautista of Tropicana.

Miss Tess worked real fast during our trial session. she did my sister's face and showed us three hair-dos that my sister could choose from. Miss Tess also made up my mother's face and my eyes. that was a lot for just a mere P1k and to think that she came all the way from Malabon to our house in Parañaque. i booked her immediately and paid our downpayment of P1500. Total package for 8 persons is worth P5k. now, that's super affordable! :) more pictures found here.


my sister Becky, makeup and hair by Miss Tess


because of this major change in plans, i informed Anne this morning of the situation. she was okay with it, though it seemed that she didn't remember me anymore from my trial makeup with her last August. she had daw kasi 3 brides named Leah. fine. :P

+++++

the guys had their mesaurement taking for their barongs last Saturday at my in-laws' house. Ate Mercy Dignos and her hubby Rod of LCM House of Barongs came all the way from Divisoria, armed with loads of sample barong designs.

it was good seeing my in-laws again, even though i was in a frenzy arranging with the supplier. because i have been very busy after Joseph left, i haven't had the time to go visit them or talk to them regularly. the reunion reminded me of my dear hubby and how it had always made him happy to be in the midst of family. it just made me miss him more.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory