Wednesday, November 10, 2004

blunder number one


me at 18 months
Posted by Hello

see the title? hehe! my original intention was to upload a picture to my profile. instead, it posted the picture here. oh well... now i know! :-P

so as not to put my picture to waste, lemme talk a little about my childhood. the picture was taken just outside our house, where i am still residing. i really think i don't look me. as my mom puts it, i started out looking like a caucasian infant. but after the first trip to the beach, i wasn't able to give justice to that anymore. i took on my dad's skin color since then. typical morena.

i had so many good memories of my childhood -- from wearing adidas striped shorty shorts to wearing bell bottoms to being subject to my mom's experiments on my hair. god, that was disastrous! hehe! those were the times...

kids these days are too hung up on malls, the TV and all the other comforts that their generation can offer. my sisters don't even know how to ride a bike or swim! i guess to get something we have to give up something in the process.

time to turn in now. i hope next time i get it right. but just in case i don't, i'll make sure to post another equally nice picture. something that i can talk about. until then, wish me luck! =)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory