Monday, February 20, 2006

wait and see

nine days have passed and i'm all done with my novenas. why the prayers, you ask? well, at this point, i am undoubtedly desperate to get my a$$ over to where my dear husband is based. to put it simply, i am bored, lonely and feeling utterly unproductive as i have taken care of almost everything i need to attend to. and that's the sad truth. we're still keeping the faith inspite of it.

it's a good thing though that J's package came in the other day. i now have loads of plastic bags so i can vacuum seal some of my stuff (my bridal gown, most importantly). i couldn't get hold of one in the local stores so i asked J to send some to me.


each Space Bag has a "zipper" (much like those ziplocks) that allows you to seal in your items. then there's a one-way valve in one corner of the bag where you can fit any vacuum cleaner hose into and suck out the air from within the bag to compress your items. pretty neat stuff and yet so inexpensive! :) time to get busy tomorrow! yipee! :D

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory