Friday, February 3, 2006

tagging myself

being bored at home allows you to do the most trivial of things. i found this over at Aggie's blog and decided to tag myself. :)

4 jobs i've had in my life
1. Summer job at my mom's business. labored over repacking items for promos. made a lot of money though! ;)
2. Administrative assistant/accounting clerk still for my mom's business; worked for 9 months full-time, part-time for 39 months.
3. Licensed Occupational Therapist for six years at a private hospital in the south.
4. Wife at 29.

4 movies i could watch over and over
1. Serendipity
2. My Bestfriend's Wedding
3. The Last Samurai (love Ken Watanabe!)
4. Love Actually

4 Places I've Lived
1. Paranaque - birth to 11 years old; 22 years old to present
2. Cebu City - 11 to 22 years old
3. Hongkong - 2 months each in 1980 and 1981
4. Bacolod City - 8 weeks during internship

4 tv shows i love to watch
1. Oprah
2. Extreme Makeover (home edition)
3. Lost
4. Desperate Housewives

4 Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Baguio
2. Singapore
3. Pampanga
4. Laguna

4 websites i visit daily
1. Yahoo & Gmail to check mail
2. Blogs - hopping all around :)
3. Support Groups in Yahoo
4. Friendster!

4 of my favorite foods
1. My tuna pasta
2. Blueberry cheesecake
3. Hen Lin's siomai
4. North Park's boneless chicken chops

4 places i'd rather be right now
1. Australia, with my husband
2. Australia, cooking for my hubby
3. Australia, meeting up with friends
4. Australia, decorating our new home
*obvious na ba masyado? LOL

4 bloggers i'm tagging
- go ahead, tag yourself like i did! :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory