Friday, May 30, 2008

Firsts and Lasts

I grabbed this one from Joey.

FIRSTS

First real job: Admin assistant at my mom's business
First screen name: mae (i just used my second name)
First funeral: My grandmother's
First pet: We had lots of pets. But I remember we had a Japaneses Spitz when I was a child and named her Daffodil.
First piercing: Ears. Had them when I was a baby, but got second ear piercings when I was a junior in HS.
First tattoo: Just went for a henna tattoo so many years ago on my right ankle. But it turns out I was allergic to it! I have a very light scar to prove it.
First credit card: Citibank (an extension from my mom)
First kiss: An ex-bf of mine when I was a junior in college.
First enemy: I don't think I have any enemies. There are just some people I am irritated with, but they probably don't know how I feel about them.

LASTS

Last car ride: Last night, when we had dinner at Zao in Serendra, courtesy of my sister's BF.
Last kiss: My hubby! ;)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory