Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Brothers and Sisters

I regularly watch the Brothers and Sisters series every Sunday night. They are quite a big and noisy bunch, which actually reminds me of my own family back home. There are lots of bickering but we love each other immensely.

My least favorite character on the show would probably have to be Justin, the youngest son, who once served in Iraq and has been in and out of drug rehab. I honestly think there's nothing much to his character, as compared to the others. Maybe the writers should give him something more to portray, hopefully one that is more positive. All his character been through lately are the negatives (getting into drugs, sleeping with his brother's mistress, etc). That would probably make the series a bit more interesting.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory