Saturday, May 17, 2008

Feeling Lucky

You have got to forgive me for not updating this blog regularly. Lots of things came up which kept me busy, hence the neglect. But they were all good things so it was just as well that they were prioritised first.

Well, to start with, our broker told us the good news that our loan application has been approved. The good news does not stop there. J was informed that his job application for a position he wanted was accepted. It is pretty major stuff if you ask me. That is why we are over the moon.

It seems that the heavens have been so gracious to us. We are very much grateful about all these blessings. I just hope our luck doesn't run out, much like what my laptop did when it froze (the ram may need upgrading) while I was in the middle of something important.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory