Friday, February 29, 2008

Rooting for Demi

So You Think You Can Dance Australia is currently one of our favorite TV shows, especially since there are 2 contestants (maybe 3 as I'm not sure about Rhiannon Villareal) in the top 20 who are of Filipino descent! :D

I am a fan of Demi Sorono, who is originally a B-Girl, or one who's dance specialty is breakdancing. She also teaches break-dancing for a living. So imagine my delight when she danced the samba last Sunday night quite impressively, considering that she has never done it before. Plus, everyone is used to seeing her dress up in jeans and a cap. But whoa, last night she was shimmying to the tune of Daddy Yankee's Gasolina in heels and miniskirt! Check out the clip below.

I really am impressed with this lady and I am hoping she will make it to the finals! *fingers crossed*

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory