Friday, February 29, 2008

I can see clearly now.

I mentioned earlier about my birthday coming up in the weekend. And yes, I am well into my 30's. I realised though that a whole lot of things about me have changed, especially the physical aspect. Time sure has its effects on us. While some may still look as young as they were ten years ago, others are not as lucky.

I think one obvious change in us humans is the use of prescription glasses due to deteriorating eyesight. My mom who's never worn glasses before has been prescribed reading glasses because her vision is not as good as it was before. I was appalled when I found out how much she spent on the pair. She got one of those designer frames, which explained the exorbitant cost.

But had she known of $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses, then I am sure she would have availed of this instead. Let's face it. Times are hard these days and you would want to get more value for your money. Why buy those costly designer glasses when you can get the same quality for a more reasonable price at Zenni Optical, right? At a time like this, I reckon it is just being sensible, not to mention practical.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory