Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Second QOTW

It's QOTW-time once again! :D

1. Where were you born? Manila, Philippines
2. What are your favorite indulgences? Chocolates, yummy desserts, good ol' Coke! Yes, I love my sweets! :)
3. What do you love to buy right now? Maybe a few more blouses and a pair of capri pants.
4. Favorite room/place in your house? The computer room! LOL.
5. Do you consider yourself shy? Pretty much.
6. Favorite place to go for a walk? All we do lately is go to the mall so that's where we take our long walks. Sometimes, it's too hot outside to talk a walk.
7. Last time you laughed so hard you cried? A couple of nights ago. J showed me a picture of someone he knew. Bad noh!? :P
8. Do you like to go camping? Not really.
9. Do you believe there is life on other planets? Maybe. What I believe in though is the afterlife.
10. Look to your left, what do you see? Our vertical blinds.

Join the QOTW bandwagon here! :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory