Tuesday, January 24, 2006

we have a house!

after all that waiting, one house owner finally got in touch with J yesterday to inform him that our application's been approved. i saw the picture of the house and just found out that it's BUSHY! lol! but J reassured me that he'd take care of the garden. you hear that people? hehe...

anyways, on the brighter side of things, J says we got a good deal on it considering that the house has three bedrooms that's newly painted, with new carpet and window treatments.

i'm not posting pictures just yet. will personally take some photos once we're all settled there with all our stuff. can't wait to start decorating! :)

-o0o-

time to get mushy! sayang, i did not know of this song before our wedding last December. although i haven't heard the actual piece, the lyrics says it all! take a look!

The Last Time
by Eric Benet

The first time I fell in love was long ago.
I didn't know how to give my love at all.
The next time I settled for what felt so close.
But without romance, you're never gonna fall.
After everything I've learned;
Now it's finally my turn.
This is the last time I'll fall... in love.
The first time we walked under that starry sky,
there was a moment when everything was clear.
I didn't need to ask or even wonder why, because each question is answered when your near.
and I'm wise enough to know when a miracle unfolds, this is the last time i'll fall in love.
Now don't hold back, just let me know.
Could i be moving much too fast or way too slow.
'Cause all of my life, I've waited for this day.
To find that once in a lifetime, this is it, I'll never be the same.
You'll never know what it's taken me to say these words.
And now that I've said them, they could never be enough.
As far as I can see, there's only you and only me.

This is the last time I'll fall in love.
Last time i'll fall in love.
The last time i'll fall... in love.


* Thanks she for posting about it in your blog. :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory