Thursday, January 19, 2006

so disappointed

well, what do you know... it really is a small world. i just found out from a groupmate that my OB (who also happened to be her former OB) only quoted her 58% of what she quoted me a few weeks back. even if the price didn't include an anesthesiologist's fee yet, i don't think it would take up 42% of the total package. also, if she did increase her fees, i don't believe it would take such a big leap.

geez, talk about milking us dry. was it because she knew that J is an Australian citizen? where is the heart of this kind of doctor? it's bad enough that i have to go and see her every month and charge me everytime her professional fee and for the sonogram that she conducts herself. i repeat, she does the ultrasound on me every month. talo ko pa ang buntis!

surgery is definitely out of the question at this point and i am going to find myself another doctor. period.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory