Thursday, November 10, 2005

what dreams may come

photo credits: astrogirlthe human mind is a powerful thing, no doubt. even if we are asleep, it continues to function. i've always believed that our dreams allow us to take a peek into our subconscious. it may be about our fears and apprehensions. it may also be about the future.

in my experience, my dreams have always been extraordinary. there have been bad dreams where i wake up and realize that i was crying in my sleep. other times, i get to continue my dreams after waking up in the middle of the night because of my rhinitis. i'd also get episodes of deja vu. then there's the usual monster-chasing-me-but-i-can't-run-any-faster bit when i was i child.

here's one naman that's wedding-related. obviously, it was all about my fears. it was a terrible nightmare alright. mostly it was about all the things needed for a wedding -- a ceremony venue, my gown, and our cake.

to start off, the ceremony was to take place on a sidewalk! i saw the pews but they were all lined up along the sidewalk! there was even no carpet for me to walk on.

our cake? well, it wasn't so bad. it was from Goldilocks daw. think choco and mocha rolls! i have nothing against Goldilocks. it's just that i have a different kind of cake in mind.

and the finale was my gown. i was wearing something that was nowhere close to my real gown. i was just wearing a camisole!

in my dream, i felt so helpless and i just cried and cried. it happened a year ago but i've never had any recurring dreams since then. what a relief! but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that this won't be another deja vu episode.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory