Tuesday, November 15, 2005

good news!

today was spent mostly in the x-ray department of the Medical Center Manila. we had to wait for 2 hours because my OB had to attend first to her patients at her clinic. this made me more tense as the hours ticked by.

finally i was asked by the technician to enter a room where the procedure will take place and to don the hospital gown. a few minutes after, my doctor arrived and immediately started the procedure. gosh, i was so tense! she kept on telling me to relax and just lie flat on my back. you see, i kept on arching my lower back, which didn't help make the insertion any easier.

at first, i felt no pain. it was just like any examination i had before. then my OB warned me that there'd be "konting hilab." konte my a**! i was in so much pain that i was out of breath! i thought it would never end but after around 2 minutes, the pain eventually subsided. but i still felt weak inspite of the 2 mefanamic acid tablets i took earlier. the nurse had to help me get up from the bed.

then my OB gave me the results of my test. both of my tubes are patent! the right tube is a bit narrow (but still open), but the left one is definitely clear! all the pain just simply left my body and i did not have cramps (as what the literature forewarned me) even as i left the hospital.

i guess what hastened my recovery was the fact that there's still a great chance for us to have kids. i told Joseph the great news and he breathed a sigh of relief as well. i will be back to see my OB on Thursday so she can explain to me more the results of my tests and probably options that Joseph and I could take in the future.

i am so happy. God is good. thanks to everyone who prayed for us. you know who you are. :)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory