Wednesday, August 3, 2005

tag! i'm it!

i've been tagged by fellow w@wie Vannie. Here goes...

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

reading! I'm such a sucker for books. i'm always at Book Sale or at any bookstore, especially when there's a sale. ;) Books are my weakness and i especially take good care of them too. :)

another thing i could engage in solo would be renting videos on a day off and watch them till my eyes get sore. sometimes i want to watch alone because i want to hear every word and sound. i get irritated if someone is talking while i'm so engrossed in the movie.

ain't it obvious? i'm also an internet junkie. i spend lots of time checking my emails, blogging, surfing the net (for fun or for research), or just chatting with my sweetie. ;)


2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

crying! i find it an effective way to lose all the tension and stress. sometimes i cry by myself or i call Joseph or my barkada and blabber my worries away.

getting a massage at a spa or going to the salon helps too. i think that's the best time to pamper ourselves. :D

also, i spend time alone to get away from the madness. meditate. pray. that's my best answer. :)


3. Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

i'm tagging the following people:

Becky (my sister)
Tin (former w@wie)
Sheryl (a co-worker)
Mik (a fellow w@wie)
Jacq (another w@wie)

+++++

Update
i met up with Arlyne of La Herminia at the Festival Mall in Alabang this morning. it seemed logical to meet her halfway than to go all the way to her house in Muntinlupa (which i discovered was not so near Alabang as you still had to exit the Expressway at Susana Heights pa), especially since the family car wasn't available.

We met at Starbucks (though we didn't order anything.. hehe!) and she immediately got down to business. the piña silk was lovely and it met my expectations. Arlyne also showed me some samples of piña silk with the sinuksok design for the barongs (ranging from PhP 2500-3500 for every 4 yards of cut cloth) and samples of piña silk with sinuksok which can be made into gowns as well (around PhP 3500 per 5 yards of cut cloth). they too were exquisite! i never knew there could be soooo many varieties of piña. and yes, they are proudly Pinoy-made! :D i am impressed!

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory