Thursday, August 11, 2005

silly survey

thanks to Malou for letting me copy this one. :)

A is for Accent: I'm Cebuana but was born in Manila. I only learned to speak Cebuano when i lived in Cebu for eleven years. When i got back to Manila, some people say i have a punto when i speak in Tagalog. These days, I can manage to speak Tagalog without my native accent already and fool some people. hehe! :)

B is for Biggest expense: Books!

C is for Chore I hate: Doing the laundry. back-breaking kasi. i'd rather iron my clothes.

D is for Dad's name: Rick

E is for Essential cosmetic item: lotion (i really have to smother some after taking a bath), loose powder and lip tint

F is for Favorite perfume or cologne: lately, i'm liking body and bath works' sweet pea scent for daily wear. perfume? i don't wear it. :P

G is for Gold or silver: Gold! white gold or the not so yellow gold kind. definitely not Saudi gold! hehe!

H is for Hometown: Cebu

I is for Insomnia: Sometimes i do have episodes, especially when i have so many things on my mind.

J is for Job title: part-time professional, part-time bride to be. :)

K is for Kids: We want at least two, a boy and a girl. but if we can afford it, 4 would be nice! :) no names yet.

L is for Living arrangements: living with my folks. will be migrating soon!

M is for Mom's birthplace: Cebu City

N is Number of apples you've eaten: I'm not much of an apple eater. i guess i've eaten some.

O is for Overnight hospital stays: none yet. thank God!

P is for Phobia: Fear of heights and also of deep water. my knee gets wobbly when i cross bridges on foot. i prefer swimming in pools rather in the ocean.

Q is for Quest: To raise a good family with my husband to be.

R is for Religious affiliation: Roman Catholic

S is for Siblings: 2 brothers (28 and 18) and two sisters (twins - both are turning 17 in October)

T is for Time I wake up: i usually wake up between 6 to 6:30 in the morning if i have to work at the clinic. on day-offs, anything goes. :D

U is for Unnatural hair colors I've worn: a few times when i was younger. can quite remember the shade though. :(

V is for Vegetable I refuse to eat: i don't eat okra.

W is for Worst habit: i can be real lazy sometimes, especialy after being toxic at work.

X is for X-rays I've had: i've had a few in high school and college. it's required by the school before we can enrol. haven't had one in recent years.

Y is for Yummy foods I make: tuna pasta and blueberry cheesecake. :9

Z is for Zodiac sign: Pisces

i'm tagging Jacq, Vannie and Jannah on this one. :D

+++++

happy birthday to my brother Rex. he's in town. this is the first time in ten years he's spent his birthday with his family.

happy bday iko!
Rex looks real happy! ;)

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory