Tuesday, March 22, 2005

weirdo

somebody's getting weird and i don't like the looks of it. there's this new patient of mine who may have misunderstood my "over"-friendliness. he has been texting me sayings for the last 3 days at ungodly hours, if i may add.. i find that awfully creepy since none of my patients has ever done that. i've only seen him once, for crying out loud!

i hope it's not transference, as what us therapists fear it to be. i guess i'll have to put some distance now and be really professional about it when i see him again after the holy week. don't want to make him think that i'm the least bit interested.

sigh! now is one of those times when i wish i was born a guy.

********************


i just got word from my good friend girlie that she's the one who'll be sponsoring our invites. yipee! since she's quite busy with her work and preps for her own wedding, she informed me that she'll be sending me the moolah instead so that i can take care of it myself. great! time now to shop around for invites.

********************


we're exactly nine months away from our church wedding. feels like i just conceived and i'm due to give birth in december. hehe!

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory