Wednesday, March 2, 2005

it's my birthday!

yeah, you heard it right. i turned 29 today. wow, my last year in the second decade of my life, my last year as a single woman. this year is momentous alright, with all that's going to happen in the coming months. i'm loving it!

joseph surprised me today with 2 dozens of roses (god, that bouquet was enormous!), a blueberry cheesecake (one of my faves) and an AVP that he did all by himself. the latter made the most impact on me. i had a tough time holding in back my tears as my stepdad was just nearby. hay, i am so blessed!

the only thing that wasn't so good about my day is that my mom is still in bacolod with my brother and joseph is far away in oz. amidst all the food and gifts, nothing beats having your loved ones around on your special day.

0 comments:

 

Best Buy Blogarama - The Blog Directory